IDAA is committed to delivering high quality services in a timely manner.
There may be times when you would like to compliment us about a service you have received from a staff member or tradesperson contracted by IDAA. There may also be times when you are not satisfied with the service that you receive. If you are not satisfied with the service you have received or have concerns that you would like to discuss we would like you to tell us. It is important that you let us know if you think there is a problem that needs fixing.
If you want to contact us to let us know your views please:
- Phone us on: (08) 8337 7432
- Come into the IDAA office
- Complete the Comments, Compliments and Complaints Form and post it to us at Post to:
IDAA Inc. PO Box 7, Greenacres SA 5086
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Download Comments, Compliments and Complaints Form [pdf 200kb]
- Or, please fill in the Online Form below
How we will handle your Complaint:
- It will be brought to the attention of the Chief Executive Officer.
- You will be kept informed of the progress of your complaint.
- We will seek to provide you with a response in an efficient, fair and timely manner.
- The information that you provide will only be used to assess and resolve your complaint.
- All information provided will remain confidential.
We welcome your feedback. Please send us your Comments, Compliments and Complaints.